my Window Graphics Perforated Film further details
- Properties: my Window Graphics Perforated Film is a durable, fuss-free and super effective display solution. Our perforated window films are made from a top quality adhesive vinyl material. This material provides a great looking promotional sticker for your ads and promotions. The quality material makes sure the films are durable enough to withstand interior and exterior use as well. It consists of a 1.55 mm punched holes. The perforated films from Mydisplays are B1 certified. The thickness of the perforated window film is 0.14 mm. The back side of the film is black and 60% of the surface area is printable. The base color is white and the texture is glossy. my Window Graphics Perforated Film is manufactured using a superior material that is translucent. Hence, it is perfect to go to your shop windows for great marketing visibility.
- Application: Some of the most common application of my Window Graphics Perforated Film is the exterior front display of the shops, stores, internal offices, restaurants and buses. Window Graphics Perforated Film from Mydisplays is perfect for exterior windows and doors of retail store and restaurants. At storefronts this is an impressive way to a make your offers catchy for the customers, they reduce the glass transparency and provide great security at the same time. In addition to this, they give your location a professional look. Similarly, in offices segregation can be maintained by simply installing the films on doors and partitions. It provides confidentiality and at the same time brightens the surroundings. These and many more applications like indoor, outdoor, shop window, bus windows, vehicles windows, glass doors, and façades make them special. Because of their one side visibility, The perforated films are the most preferred for window signs in a variety of businesses and retail facilities.
- Printing: The printing of My Window Graphics Perforated Film is done with supreme quality eco-friendly, odorless, weather, fade, and abrasion resistant HP latex technology. The finest in the market 6c, CMYKcm, ISO Coated v2, FOGRA 39 Standard, GMG Color Server Standard, 1200 x 1200 dpi print quality is assured while we print your films. Our standard maximum print width is 150 cm print web. However, we do understand that business has a unique product and requirement. For this reasonon-demand print sizes are also available. These will be appropriately apportioned as per your instructions.
- Customizability: My Window Graphics Perforated films are 100% customizable and one of the best ways to showcase your brand and in a truly professional way. We give you full freedom to choose the dimensions of your perforated films. Simply fill up the details in our configuration form and choose out of our comprehensive menu, cutting options such as rectangular to final size, uncut on the roll (with bleed), Outer contour cut - simple form. As a result, you get your printings, with all the other aspects of your choice while you order through our website. Simply follow the instructions and send us your file through data upload, Dropbox, e‐mail (up to 20 MB), FTP, by post/data media, Wetransfer in PDF format. You can also choose optional UV protective laminate that comes with a glossy finish.
- Durablility: The estimated lifespan of our films is 5 to 7 years with proper installation and maintenance. Perforated films placed in interior windows like an office setting will last you longer than the outdoor ones. My Window Graphics Perforated films when used on the exterior of a storefront that is located in a harsh climate may vary in life span. Our superior printing should last as long as the film lasts as we print with UV ink that is also fade and abrasion resistant. Hence, even in the harshest of climates, your films will last you well.
- Easy to Remove: Your My Window Graphics Perforated Film will peel right away from your window. A flat-surfaced tool that does not harm the window can make the job swift. a little bit of warming up can ease the removal process. Any basic window clean and rag can be used to get rid of the remaining residual adhesive effectively.
Why choose My Window Graphics Perforated films?
Create an impression that makes potential customers come back to you for queries by using My Window Graphics Perforated films from Mydisplays. We help you Make an ultimate statement with custom Window Graphics Perforated film which happens to be the latest way to dress up display window or shop doors. It is ideal for office windows with business promotional ad or graphics. They give the impression of being opaque from the out, but one can see from the inside. In addition to the above advantages, the films are highly customizable in terms of both manufacturing and designing. So, why not order yours today.
Why choose Mydisplays?
We use the best quality materials and outstanding inks for manufacturing and printing. We deliver excellent results within great timelines. Our prices are great, and our satisfaction guarantee is the best in the industry. Not to mention, Mydisplays comes with long years of experience as an online printing avenue that helps you create a great impact.
Features of My Window Graphics Perforated Film
- White surface
- For shop windows & panes
- B1 certification licensed
- Incl. clear UV protective laminate
- Easy to remove
- Highly customizable
- Long lasting
- Professional looking
- Opaque oulook
- Indoor settings
- Outdoor use
- Shop windows
- Bus windows
- Vehicles windows
- Glass doors and facades
- Office partitions
my Window Graphics Perforated Film product data
|Material properties||0.14 mm thick perforated window film, black back side, B1 certified, 60% printable space|
|Material texture||white, glossy, 1.55 mm punched holes|
|Durability||indoor & outdoor, applications approx. 5-7 years|
|Printing technology||HP latex technology, odourless, eco‐friendly printing method|
|Print quality||6c, CMYKcm, ISO Coated v2, FOGRA 39 Standard, GMG Color Server Standard, 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Application||indoor, outdoor, shop window, bus windows, vehicles windows, glass doors and façades|
|Maximum print width||150 cm print web, larger graphics will appropriately apportioned as agreed upon with you|
|Optional protective laminate||always incl. UV protective laminate (glossy)|
|Cutting options||rectangular to final size, uncut on roll (with bleed), Outer contour cut - simple form|
|Processing||felt squeegee, laminating roll, do not adhere at temperatures below 10°C, to apply dry, two dimensional adhesion|
|Data delivery||data upload, Dropbox, e‐mail (up to 20 MB), FTP, by post / data media, Wetransfer|
|Data format||PDF (PDF/X4)|