my Acrylic Glass Printing further details
- Properties: My Acrylic Glass Printing is an elegant, versatile and long-lasting advertising and display solution. The material of acrylic signs is available in 3 levels of thicknesses- 3mm, 5mm, and 8mm. The thicknesses ensure the longevity and quality of the signages.The thicker acrylic also offers a greater light refraction for more sheen and depth. In the glass printing surfaces, color availability is Colorless or white/ opal. My Acrylic Glass Printing signs are made out of a superior material that is colorless, transparent and durable. Hence, it is a perfect replacement for traditional glass.
- Application: As acrylic glass printings have an appropriate depth, clarity, and beauty they are perfect for both personal and commercial display purposes. They are frequently used as the lobby, directional, promotional and architectural signage. However, they can also be used as rigid substrates for print films like opaque and clear windows. Acrylic signs can be the suitable choices for a basic yet extraordinary and classy look for any office, business, or professional setting. So, impressive features like durability and weather resistance make them ideal for both Indoor and Outdoor as well as temporary and permanent locations. You can freely use them in your Office premises like lobby, hallways and conference rooms. Bigger spots like building signage, and directional as well.
- Printing: The printing of My Acrylic Glass Printing is done with supreme quality eco-friendly, weather, fade, and abrasion resistant UV ink. The print options you can choose between are UV direct printing and backlight prints. To suit your requirements based on location and purpose the printing can be done on either or both sides Customizability- They are 100% customizable and one of the best ways to showcase your brand and it's brilliance. We give you all the flexibility to choose the dimensions of your acrylic glass printing. Simply fill up the details in our configuration form and choose out of our comprehensive menu, cutting options such as rectangular, rectangular to final size, contours and also assembly options like boreholes, two-sided adhesive tapes or stainless steel wall spacers are available. As a result, you get your printings, with all the other aspects of your choice while you order through our website. Simply follow the instructions and send us your file through data upload, Dropbox, e‐mail (up to 20 MB), FTP, by post/data media, Wetransfer in PDF format.
- Durability: The major highlight of printing on acrylic is an outstanding fact that a finished product like your signage is more likely to last for many more years, in comparison to other printed materials. This happens because the piece of acrylic is waterproofed and it comes with UV protection. In addition to the resistance, acrylic prints are shatter resistant which means that they do not break like ordinary traditional glass. In the case of an accident where the acrylic prints are dropped on the floor, they might chip on the edges, but nothing will happen to the print, the print will remain as it was in one piece. This kind of material is less susceptible to general wear and tear like scratches.
- Amazing Results: When you trust us with your acrylic glass printing, you get nothing but the most vibrant and lively results. One of the main advantages of acrylic printing is the prime fact that it delivers the most attractive outcome. Basically, the colors, shades and the patterns of the main image and texts will be prominent and catchy. If compared to other materials, acrylics will always look more vibrant and luminous. There are also several acrylic printing techniques which can make a picture look absolutely amazing such as direct UV printing and backlight printing.
Why Choose Acrylic Glass Prints?
Well! Acrylic glass prints should be your primary choice because they are perfect for making your signages and premises stand out. Be it your promotional hoardings, advertisements or another building décor. Acrylic prints are gaining steady popularity today as they look very modern and professional at the same time. Therefore, they can be used with great effectivity to not only in commercial and professional aspects of a property but also the casual and aesthetic value addition. For example, pictures on acrylic glass make best display pieces for both personal as well as business spaces. Acrylic prints can be very easily integrated with any interior as well as exterior environments. They make the designs more powerful and as a result, they immediately stand out and look attractive. Similarly, to create a great positive impact and business image one can use acrylic glass prints to decorate the lobby of their company or office building. Not only do these prints look chic and they will add to the business image.
Why choose My Acrylic Glass Printing
Mydisplays comes with long years of experience as an online printing avenue and in providing project managing services that help you create a great impact. Large Printing is our strength and we always give you precise and brilliant print solutions as per your requirements at the most affordable and attractive prices available at our online store. We do the best job when it comes to an ultra-modern technique such as glass printing. Digital printing, rigid signs, vinyls, textile printing & glass print - that’s what we are specialised in! Then why go anywhere else?
- Either or both sides printing
- Colorless or white / opal
- Individual sizes
- Vivid and vibrant
- Easy to maintain
- Affordable Applications
- Outdoor Signs
- Indoor Décor
- Photo displays at the lobby
- Showcasing art
- Company sign
my Acrylic Glass Printing product data
|Material properties||3 mm PETG, Polycarbonat|
|Material texture||smooth, colourless / transparent, white / opal|
|Printing technology||UV direct printing|
|Print quality||ISO Coated v2, FOGRA 39 Standard, GMG Color Server Standard|
|Application||indoor, outdoor, company signs, shop and exhibition construction, acrylic glass signs, doctor's surgeries, office, chambers, museum, shopping centre|
|Cutting options||rectangular to final size, rectangular to final size with curved edges, Outer contour cut - simple form|
|Optional assembly accessories||only holes with a Ø not less than 6 mm, stainless steel wall spacer|
|Data delivery||data upload, Dropbox, e‐mail (up to 20 MB), FTP, by post / data media, Wetransfer|
|Data format||PDF (PDF/X4)|